SBD Knee Sleeves (Pair)
Knee Supports designed specifically for strength training, power sports and competitive lifting, approved by the International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) and meeting the specifications of the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF). Meeting the maximum IPF specifications and maximum IWF length (7mm thick and 30cm long), combined with premium neoprene and strengthened seams. The ‘Torque’ design spreads the stress on the seam during deep knee flexion, allowing for improved support and performance during heavy strength training. Manufactured exclusively in Great Britain. Please check our sizing guide (click on the image below) before selecting your size. The 'Tight' fit is intended for competitive lifting or maximal strength training and will require some known techniques to get them on, for greater comfort and general strength training we recommend you select the 'Standard' fit.
IPF-Approved Knee Sleeves
- Registered SBD ‘Torque’ Design
- Asymmetric design, each pair has a ‘Left’ & ‘Right’ Knee Sleeve
- Developed in conjunction with elite athletes, coaches and health professionals
- The Torque design spreads the stress caused by deep knee flexion
- High Grade Neoprene for maximum support
- Reinforced seam construction to maximise longevity
- Manufactured exclusively in the United Kingdom
- Produced on a continuous basis to ensure consistency and regular supply
- Every single sleeve undergoes a full quality control inspection
The classic sleeve from SBD. As good as I hoped.
I’ve had lots of other cheaper brands of knee sleeves and finally took the plunge and got some SBD’s. Absolutely amazing. Broke my previous pr by 7.5kg and they make me feel so much more stable. 10/10 recommend and sizing is accurate. I sized down because I wanted a pair of super tight knee sleeves and once on they work like a dream.
Keeps knees warm and supported.
Awesome product and great customer service. Very prompt & hassle free swap when I ordered wrong size.
Quality - adds support:+1::skin-tone-4: